I cannot get myself away from all of these things-
1. Oversized Thick Striped Sweater ;; it's so great because you can dress it up or down. and no matter what it's comfy.
2. Leather Bucket Cross-body Bag ;; this is perfect for not only the fall but for every season. love the shape of the bucket bag. tassels and fringe are really in right now and add a little laid back, country feel to a dressed up look.
3. Energy Aromatherapy Shower Gel ;; everyone needs to wake up.. i don't know about you but in the morning i can't seem to wake up- this tangy body wash will get your nose going crazy. and give you the energy you need for that chilly fall day.
4. Caress Evenly Gorgeous Body Scrub ;; during the fall my skin gets so dry and rough. this body wash evens out my skin tone and makes it feel like a baby's butt! plus the smell is amazing.
5: Cable Knit Hat ;; those trips to the apple orchard get chilly, just wear a cute hat to keep that head of yours warm and cozy. or use it if you are having a bad hair day!
6. Sunglasses ;; it's still sunny out! don't forget it! taking a walk in the park? yeah, i know your gonna wish you had brought them when the sun is shining directly at you. So just keep a pair in your purse! I especially love this style, frames my face well, (i have a really round face...)
7. Orange O.P.I Nail Polish ;; any orange or red (autumn colors) are perfect for this time of year on your nails. so have fun with it!