Sunday, September 25, 2011

Get Organized: Desk Space

This is my desk.  I try to keep it as organized as possible since i do so much with it.
Try not to get too much clutter on your desk. you won't be able to use it or find anything!

I don't know about you but i have soo many pens, pencils and markers. So i bought these little tin buckets at target for $1.00 a piece. I keep all my markers in one and all of my pens and pencils in the other. It's helpful and i don't loose as many pencils now-- they always seem to disappear!

make sure you have things to write on! little sticky notes or note cards. just to jot down quick things, so you don't forget it! 

and finally a desk calendar. a.) it's helpful and cute and b.) it helps protect your desk
i seriously write everything down on this thing. when all my assignments for my classes are do and big events, movie premiers, you know. 

hoped this helps, stay tuned for more helpful hints and tricks on staying organized!

xoxo.
sara.

No comments:

Post a Comment